COVID-19 NZ Updates
COVID-19 NZ UpdateLast update: 9 am NZT, April 28, 2020
TEMPORARY DELAY OF ORDERS DURING COVID-19 ALERT LEVEL 4
From our family to yours, we hope that you are keeping safe and well and keeping up the fight against COVID 19 as NZ moves to Alert Level 3.
During Alert Level 3 our online operations are:
- All items on our website are able to be purchased and delivered
- 1 business day picking - all items will be picked and dispatched from our Auckland warehouse within 1 business day
- Some delays may occur with couriers due to demand
- Contactless delivery
- Live track and trace for all parcels
- All non-essential items ordered during Level 4 are being dispatched on Tuesday 28 April. For more information contact our Customer Service Team
- Any questions please get in touch with our team on (09) 377 2622 or email email@example.com.
- Our customer service team can now process returns
- We will run a 45 day return period during Level 3 to make sure every customer is treated fairly
- Returns must be unworn and in original packaging. Please see our full returns policy here
- PPE and hand sanitiser has been provided for safe product handling
- At all times possible we will only have one staff member at our warehouse at a time
- Where there is more than one team member at our warehouse, strict social / working distance is required and separate workstations have been implemented
We will continue to evolve our approach as more guidance from the government and medical experts is provided.
Our customer service team is available anytime during working hours if you have any questions, please contact our team on (09) 377 2622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Smartwool NZLearn more at covid19.govt.nz