COVID-19 NZ Updates
COVID-19 NZ Update
From our family to yours, we hope that you are keeping safe and well and keeping up the fight against COVID 19.
All online orders are being shipped throughout New Zealand with contactless delivery.
Our delivery partners are experiencing shipping delays of up to 5 business days due to an increase in online orders nationwide.
Please expect delivery delays of up to five working days for items being sent in and out of Auckland, and an extra working day for the rest of NZ.
During this time, our online operations are:
- All items on our website are able to be purchased
- Contactless delivery
- 1 business day picking - all items will be picked and dispatched from our Auckland warehouse within 1 business day
- Live track and trace for all parcels
- Any questions please get in touch with our team on (09) 377 2622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our customer service team are able to process all returns.
- Returns must be unworn and in original packaging. Please see our full returns policy here.
- PPE and hand sanitiser has been provided for safe product handling
- High touch points will be sanitised regularly.
- At all times possible we will only have one staff member at our warehouse at a time
- Where there is more than one team member at our warehouse, strict social / working distance is required and separate workstations have been implemented
We will continue to evolve our approach as more guidance from the government and medical experts is provided.
Our customer service team is available anytime during working hours if you have any questions, please contact our team on (09) 377 2622 or email email@example.com
Learn more at covid19.govt.nz